My Travel Bucket list

    I couldn't wait to write this post, because I mean IT'S MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST! Literally one of the best lists I've created. So here it is! I'll put a check mark next to the ones I've already done.


Travel Bucket List:

-Fly in a Hot Air Balloon
-Go on a safari in Africa
-Go exploring in South America
-Sunset Hot Air Balloon ride in Africa
-Leave the country 
-Look for Tigers in India
-Go zip lining in Hawaii 
-Explore the Amazon
-Go on a road trip with a friend
-Fly to Europe 
-Eat Italian food in Italy  
-Eat a Croissant and Crepe in France 
-Go Skydiving 
-Stay in the Maldives 


And there you have it folks! My Travel Bucket list!!! I'm hoping to do at least three quarters of it in my time!

                                                                                 Shine on, 
                                                                                      Bailey K.





Comments

  1. Love the bucket list Bailey! I have some of the same things on mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you wanna go skydiving with me?

      Delete
    2. Sure! But why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

      Delete
    3. Because whats the point of an airplane ride without some adventure?

      Delete
    4. I thought there was enough adventure in flying a plane....?

      Delete
  2. Sooooo Jelly! I would LOVEEEE to eat Italian food in Italy. I come from Italian family's and crave to keep some Italian in the family :)

    Sounds like Life has adventures for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Jacie, you've got to make it over to Italy someday!!!

      Delete
    2. Ahhh yes its my dream to one day end up in Italy

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are nice and glorifying to God. I will not post your comment if it is anonymous without a signed name. Always remember that God is our savior and wants you to be his child.